SGBA Online Help Center
- IMPORTANT: In order to perform any of the following tasks you must first Register Online:
- Within 24 hrs an Admin will review and approve your registration.
Claim Existing Listing
- Find your listing at: https://stgeorgebusinessalliance.com/business-directory/
- Click the Claim Listing button that appears at the top right of your listing.
- Complete the Claim Listing Form; Email, Name, Your relationship to the organization.
- Within 24 hrs an Admin will review and approve your Claim. You will then receive an email of the approval. The next time your login you will be able to edit your listing.
Add NEW Listing
- You must have Claimed your listing, or added a new listing first.
- Go to the Members Area and click on My Listing, you will see a list of your events.
- Click the EDIT button.
- At the top of the page Click on Members >> Add Event. You can also Add and Event from the Members Area.
- Within 24 hrs an Admin will review your event submission.
- Go to the Members Area and click on My Events, you will see a list of your events.
- Click on the Event Title to edit the event.
What is my renewal date?
- Annual SGBA Renewal Date for all Members is January 1st of each year.
Paying for your listing and Annual Membership to SGBA
- Annual membership invoices will be EMAILED out one month prior to the Annual Renewal Date of Jan 1st each year.
- The email will contain a link to login to the website and pay your invoice via PayPal.
- No PayPal Account is Required to pay with PayPal.
- PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, and rewards balance.